Built together—the Revolt 121 is the culmination of a fantastic cooperation between our free ski and R&D team. The tip & tail rocker ski comes with a slight camber under the binding for that little bit of extra pressure and steering when approaching the kicker. "Incredibly versatile"—that's one of the most often heard comments from people riding the Revolt 121. This is made possible due to the 3 radius construction and a specially shaped tip that works great for nose butters and drift turns in soft snow. The tough box construction with Multi-Layer woodcore makes the ski strong enough to go where only dedicated freeskiers dare to go.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore
- Base: P-Tex 3000
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Yellow/Black / 177cm||821264705827||120440.177||210000028165|
|Yellow/Black / 184cm||821264705834||120440.184||210000028166|
|Yellow/Black / 191cm||821264705841||120440.191|